Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hyacinth Bulb Blooming - Spring is Finally Here!!

Hyacinth bulb with pink blossoms




Spring is finally here. The weather is warming up a little bit here in the Southwest USA. I just hope there will not be no more deep freezes. With spring I hope to do some gardening soon.

On this first day of spring I have my hyacinth flower sprouting out of the garden. One of my hyacinth flower bulbs is sprouting with pink flowers. I planted a few different colors of hyacinth bulbs in my spring garden. The hyacinth bulbs are mixed in the garden with the tulips and daffodils.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your hyacinth flower looks very promising! Can't wait to see the rest of your garden. Spring is my second favorite season, although we don't have that here in the Philippines, still it makes me work on "spring cleaning" just the same at home and at my moringa farm.

    I'm your regular follower. Got you linked up via entrecard as my way of thanks, by the way. Happy blogging! ~Chriss

    ReplyDelete